All you have to do is quickly submit the form below telling us what’s special about your event and why an Ice cream Truck pop-by would make the day a little sweeter.
All submissions will be entered into and draw and selected and notified weekly on the proceeding Wednesday.
- Must be a private event and held at a residence within Markland Wood
- No more than 50 attendees
- Event can not be held on a Holiday
Contest Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Which shall be final and binding, without right of appeal, in all matters relating to this Contest and the awarding of the Prize, including without limitation eligibility and/or disqualification of entries.
The Contest is open to legal residents of Markland Wood only. No purchase is necessary to win. Entries may be submitted using the submission form provide above this page. The number of prizes is limited to 1 (One) recipient per household. All submission must be received on the Wednesday prior to the weekend on which your event will be held.
The Smith Realty Group agrees to provide One complimentary Ice Cream truck per event for the maximum duration of 1 (One) Hour. Each event must not exceed a maximum of 50 attendees and should be held within the hours of 11:00am and 7:00pm.
How the Winner is Selected
At approximately 12:00 p.m. on the Wednesday proceeding each weekend, a random draw will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Contest period for the purpose of selecting the Prize winner. Odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest period. The winners will be contacted on the day of the draw via E-mail or text message.
Prize Claim Conditions
In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
- respond to the notification of winner selection and provide The Smith Realty Group with valid contact information, such as an email address, cell phone number within 24 Hours of winning notification being sent.
- sign the Contest Declaration and Release Form acknowledging that the ice cream vendor is an independent contractor, and is not employed by or directly associated with The Smith Realty Group. The recipient further acknowledges that the aforementioned vendor has strictly been commissioned to attend each event on a hourly basis only. Furthermore the receipt acknowledges The Smith Realty Group and or Remax Professionals is not liable or responsible for personal injury, illness, or property damage(s) incurred as a direct result of the independent ice cream vendor.
Limitation of Liability and Releases
By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that Further, by participating in this Contest, entrants agree that The Smith Realty Group and or Remax Professionals and its authorized agents, Facebook, and Instagram, Marklander, and Markland Wood Homeowners Association or its authorized agents have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries (including death), losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from the Contest or the Prize, including the acceptance, possession, consummation, use or misuse of the Prize(s).(s)
Right to Void / Terminate / Suspend / Modify
The Smith Realty Group reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation, if any of the information provided by the recipients is inaccurate or has been falsified
- If a legal adult is not present at the event and has not signed the waiver/disclosure forms
- If the weather is not conducive to an out-door event
- If there is any potential danger to any of the participating recipients or independent contractor
- The Smith Realty Group reserves the sole right to determine if any of the aforementioned concerns are potentially present